A Trusted Environmental Compliance and Asset Management Provider
A leader in the regulatory environmental compliance for aboveground and underground storage tanks. JMM continues to grow and has proven its sustainability in regulatory compliance and asset management.
- JMM signs a Fortune 500 Northeastern Petroleum and Petroleum Products company for inventory reconciliation and reporting purposes
- Two environmental consulting organizations sign with JMM for compliance, regulatory affairs, and inspections using SIMS.
- Began rebuilding entire data system to integrate into BSM Technologies business intelligence framework
- Acquired by BSM Technologies, a Toronto based telematics company
- Large transportation services organization signs with JMM for remote monitoring installations and upgrades. Post install JMM will provide 24/7 remote monitoring and call center services.
- JMM signs an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company for 24/7 remote monitoring and call center services
- JMM signs a company recognized on Forbes Largest Private Companies list in the Convenience Stores & Truck Stops industry for multiple services within the APEC system
- Celebrated our 10 year anniversary
- Conducting business as JMM Global and expanded global presence to Canada, Europe and South America
- JMM signs a Retail and Convenience Store partner and expands services into inventory reconciliation for reporting purposes
- JMM signs an agreement with a player in the Gas Station industry to moving its services off the mainland to the South Pacific
- Signed a partner in the Gas Station industry located on the west coast.
- Began providing compliance and inventory management for both UST and AST for a major company in the Waste Management industry.
- Started providing environmental compliance and regulatory affairs services for an organization in the Freight Forwarding Services industry.
- JMM sells a software license to an organization in the Convenience Stores industry . The first annual subscription model agreement.
- JMM opens a satellite office in Oceanside, California
- JMM launched APEC in a limited release for the purposes of tracking significant operational compliance events
- Changed name to JMM Management Group, LLC.
- JMM signed a partner in the restaurants industry as its first fully outsourced UST compliance management product offering
- Company was founded and acted under JMM Environmental, Inc. Performing environmental compliance consulting to several major oil companies.
Latest Blog Posts
Revised Regulations for Underground Storage Tanks; What you...
on May 31, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Its crunch time! Are you prepared for the Environmental Protection […]
Monthly UST Walkthrough Inspections are your Friend
on May 24, 2018 at 2:20 pm
We’ve all heard about new federal regulations taking effect this October. […]
What is IoT and how can it affect your business
on May 21, 2018 at 9:19 pm
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly changing how individuals live and work. […]