Synergy through collaboration
Customer Focused Solutions
JMM’s Professional Services Team works with you to identify, create, and execute a solution that’s right for your business. Our Professional Services Team consists of project managers, regulatory experts, software engineers, and support specialists, to ensure a smooth implementation and highest customer satisfaction. JMM’s Professional Services Team is here to help.
- Consulting Services to guarantee a customer focused solution built for sustainability
- Project Management Services to ensure a successful implementation
- Custom report development and system enhancements to meet your business requirements
- Back office systems integrations to leverage your current investments
We understand that each business is unique and has different goals and requirements that can’t always be met with an standard solution. That is why we have designed the most robust fixed asset environmental management solution on the market. We work with you to design, create, and deliver a solution that is right for your organization. When consulting with our clients we consider the entire implementation from design to post implementation, ensuring minimal interruption to your daily operations.
Project management is key to a successful implementation of large and complex solutions. All fixed asset environmental management projects receive a dedicated project manager. The project managers are responsible for overseeing and communicating all aspects of the project from start to finish, ensuring timelines, budget, deliverables are met, and client expectations are exceeded.
Intended for petroleum fueling operators, the project management and monthly maintenance services agreements offer a streamlined approach to ensure all your fueling equipment is up to date and in compliance at all times.
- Regulatory Advocacy – With complex changes to the regulatory environment, allow JMM to use our industry knowledge to advocate on behalf of your company. Our Professional Services Team are former regulators and industry experts that currently sit on regulatory panels and have first-hand knowledge of proposed and new regulations.
- Regulatory Permitting – Regulatory Permitting can often be time-consuming and confusing. JMM’s experienced Professional Services Team knows what information the regulators seek, where to find that information and the appropriate documents to be submitted to the various agencies. JMM can handle all aspects of the permitting process in the required timeframe for various federal and state agencies.
- Environmental Plan Management – The Environment Protection Agency (EPA), state, and local agencies require a plethora of environmental plans to be developed and maintained. They include, but are not limited to; monitoring plans, SWPPP, SPCC, HMBP, BEMP, NPDS, Tier I and Tier II reporting. JMM’s Regulatory Specialists have the knowledge and expertise to understand the specific compliance requirements for your facility by developing a comprehensive environmental plan management program.
- NOV Resolution – NOVs can be very costly, especially when they are not addressed in a timely manner. The Professional Services Team at JMM possess over 80 years of NOV resolution expertise, which allows us to provide clients with the right solutions at the lowest cost. By maintaining good relationships with regulatory agencies, JMM gives clients a means to mediate fines/ penalties, resulting in a reduction or elimination of such fees. Using the NOV Tracker, historical data is organized and easily accessible.
About JMM Global
JMM Global is comprised of industry veterans that are now regulatory compliance consultants. We use our collective 80 years of experience to provide an entire suite of services focused on reducing the complexity and liability associated with regulated assets. JMM offers asset management solutions to owners confronted with the mandatory compliance tasks to mitigate risk from fines and violations.